Demigods And Monsters is a book written by several authors about the world of Percy Jackson And The Olympians, including an introduction by Rick Riordan.
This book had a publication date of July 2, 2013.
Demigods And Monsters book description
- Which Greek god makes the best parent?
- Would you want to be one of Artemis’ Hunters?
- Why do so many monsters go into retail?
Spend a little more time in Percy Jackson’s world — a place where the gods bike among us, monsters man snack bars, and each of us has the potential to become a hero.
- Why Dionysus might actually be the best director Camp Half-Blood could have
- How to recognize a monster when you see one
- Why even if we aren’t facing manticores and minotaurs, reading myth can still help us deal with the scary things in our own lives
Plus, consult our glossary of people, places, and things from Greek myth: how Medusa got her snake hair extensions, why Chiron isn’t into partying and paintball like the rest of his centaur family, and the whole story on Percy’s mythical namesake.